The Graduate Program is a two-year structured program focused on building leaders of the future. It is designed to develop leadership skills and functional expertise through rotations in a variety of business areas. It also helps graduates to demonstrate innovation by:
process improvements at every available opportunity
• be involved in workgroups, projects and initiatives
• analysing critical information and provide strategic insights to line managers
• fostering relationships with key stakeholders and teams
• building cooperative partnerships
To be successful, graduates are provided the opportunity to learn Coca - Cola Amatil’s business and key drivers, and act as ambassadors of the Amatil brand and culture.
We are looking for high calibre candidates who can be the leaders of the future. Whether you’re a recent graduate, going back to work, or have some relevant work experience, we’d love to give you an opportunity to be part of Amatil.
Applications are open from February – March. If you or anyone you know are interested to join a supportive, exciting, and career-enriching environment, you can visit Amatil Careers to apply.
We are committed to finding talented people who share the same passion, enthusiasm and drive to continue to create happiness and possibilities for our consumers, customers, shareholders, partners and communities every day.
To participate, we look for the following in our graduates:
• Potential and fit based on our Leadership Framework’s 4 Signatures of Leadership – Insight, Leadership, Achievement, and Strength
• University degree with high academic performance (with at least a GPA of Credit)
• Related work experience (casual work, internships or volunteer)
• Leadership experience (for example, school, university, sports or social groups)
• Active involvement in extra-curricular activities (for example, sports, community, special interest groups, volunteer work)
• Demonstrated project management skills
• International study (desirable)
Coca-Cola Amatil aims to attract and retain talented, passionate individuals. As well as great careers, Coca-Cola Amatil offers competitive salary packages which reflect the experience and contribution of our employees.
We aim for our employees to share in our success, enjoy our products, and reap the benefits of their hard work.
We a competitive reward package in addition to several unique benefits including:
We also like to take time out to relax and recognise the extra effort of individuals within the business through: